Herbal Tea Blends
These herbal tea blends are intentionally created by an herbalist to support and promote overall good health. They come in a sealed pouch for freshness. We only use the highest quality herbs, either grown/foraged by us with NO CHEMICALS or purchased organic from our favorite small businesses, local if possible. Each has a specific purpose. These are not your average box teas (we NEVER use old herbs).
Add in honey, lemon, ginger, or your sweetener/flavor of choice for taste and added health benefits. Steep 1-2 tsp herb blend per 6-8oz water for 5-10 minutes in just boiled water, for NOURISH up to 10 hours, covering to keep in the good stuff. Tea infusers make for easy cleanup.
These are not meant for those who are pregnant and/or nursing - please consult your doctor if taking medication or have serious medical conditions. If you have any questions or need help reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
***These can also be used for face steaming, simmer pots, and baths***
- Nourish: Tulsi, Nettles, Dandelion, Oatstraw, Red Clover - This tea is a blend of amazing tonic herbs that can be taken daily to support overall good health. Temperate Tulsi gives this blend an amazing earthy candy taste and is also a powerful adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress and optimize health. A useful blend for detoxing, increasing energy, soothing nerves, boosting mood, promoting vibrant hair/skin/and nails, and supporting healthy well-functioning body systems. This tea has many of the nutrients our body needs. It is high in calcium, magnesium, silica, iron, protein, Vitamins A, C, E, K as well as other vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. A must-have for personal wellness. This brew can be taken as a strong infusion by steeping for 30 mins and up to 10 hours. Drink up to 4 cups daily. We love adding raw unfiltered honey and drinking iced.
- Comfort & Joy: Calendula, Thyme, Rosemary, Elderflower, and Juniper Berries - This tea is a blend of herbs to support good health during the winter. It supports the immune and respiratory system, promotes good digestion, helps keep cold & flu away, and provides essential vitamins and nutrients for overall good health. Berries like to come out all at once, only add 2-3 per cup. This is a great option to brew and add to soups and broths.
- Clarity: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Mullein, Garden Sage, Rosemary, and Juniper Berries - This tea was created to support a clear mind and respiratory passageways, especially during cold & flu season. The herbs used are decongestant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antimicrobial, and support memory.
- Support: Yarrow, Rose Petals, Catnip, Lavender - This tea blend was created to support the heart both physically and spiritually. It helps with grief and heartache, balances frazzled nerves, promotes calm, eases tension, and is an overall tonic for good health.
- Blue Dream: Mugwort, Lavender, Chamomile, Catnip, Blue Cornflower - This tea blend was crafted to aid in dream work (healthy dreaming = better sleep, mood, and emotional regulation) – it can help boost mood, enhance intuition, promote peace and relaxation, and aid in meditation, and promote a good night sleep which helps with overall health.