- Blends & Brews
- Herbal Tea Blends
Herbal Tea Blends
These herbal tea blends are intentionally created by an herbalist to support and promote overall good health. They come in a sealed pouch for freshness. We only use the highest quality herbs, either grown/foraged by us with NO CHEMICALS or purchased organic from our favorite small businesses, local if possible. Each has a specific purpose. These are not your average box teas (we NEVER use old herbs) and are not necessarily created with taste in mind. Make sure to add in honey, lemon, ginger, or your sweetener/flavor of choice for taste and added health benefits. Steep teas for 5-10 minutes in just boiled water, covering to keep in the good stuff. Tea infusers make for easy cleanup.
These are not meant for those who are pregnant and/or nursing - please consult your doctor if taking medication or have serious medical conditions. If you have any questions or need help reach out to us at email@example.com
***These can also be used for face steaming, simmer pots, and baths***
- Nourish: Nettles, Dandelion, Oatstraw, Red Clover - This tea is a blend of amazing tonic herbs that can be taken daily to support overall good health. Useful for detoxing, increasing energy, soothing nerves, boosting mood, promoting vibrant hair/skin/and nails, and supporting healthy well-functioning body systems. This tea has many of the nutrients our body needs. It is high in calcium, magnesium, silica, iron, protein, Vitamins A, C, E, K as well as other vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. A must-have for personal wellness. This brew can be taken as a strong infusion by steeping for 30 mins but it will be strong! Make sure to add honey, lemon, or your sweetener/flavor of choice. We love using a garlic press to squeeze in some fresh organic ginger with some honey and lemon to taste. Drink up to 4 cups daily.
- Comfort & Joy: Calendula, Thyme, Rosemary, Cleavers, Elderflower, and Juniper Berries - This tea is a blend of herbs to support good health during the winter. It supports the immune and respiratory system, promotes good digestion, helps keep cold & flu away, and provides essential vitamins and nutrients for overall good health.
- Clarity: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Mullein, Garden Sage, Rosemary, and Juniper Berries - This tea was created to support a clear mind and respiratory passageways, especially during cold & flu season. The herbs used are decongestant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antimicrobial, and support memory.
- Support: Yarrow, Rose Petals, Catnip, Lavender - This tea blend was created to support the heart both physically and spiritually. It helps with grief and heartache, balances frazzled nerves, promotes calm, eases tension, and is an overall tonic for good health.
- Blue Dream: Mugwort, Lavender, Chamomile, Catnip, Blue Cornflower - This tea blend was crafted to aid in dream work (healthy dreaming = better sleep, mood, and emotional regulation) – it can help boost mood, enhance intuition, promote peace and relaxation, and aid in meditation, and promote a good night sleep which helps with overall health.